NGC Journals FAQs
What are the journals?
The journals are available on the NGC Chat Boards and provide a place where you can share your thoughts, request feedback from the community or even educate others. Think of it as a public diary or forum.
How do I create a journal?
The first steps are to name your journal, write a description or introduction, add a cover photo and select whether to make it publicly available or available only to certain users. After the initial setup of the journal you can add entries to it. You can only have one journal, but you can create unlimited entries in that journal.
Details of the steps to create your journal:
- Select "My Journal" from the Journal Menu.
- Click "Create a journal."
- Name your journal
- Add a description of the journal. You can include information about yourself and what you collect.
- Add a cover photo for your journal.
- Choose to make the journal publicly available or available to a select group only.
- Click "Continue" to move on to the next step where you can add you first entry.
- Click "Add Journal Entry" to make your first entry.
How do I add an entry to my existing journal?
Select "My Journal" from the Journals Menu. Then click "Add new entry".
How do I edit a journal entry?
Find the entry you want to edit by selecting "My Journal" from the Journals menu. Click "Entry Actions" and then select "Edit".
How do I delete a journal entry?
Journal entries cannot be deleted but they may be hidden from public view. To hide an entry, select "My Journal" from the Journals menu, then click on the journal entry you wish to hide. Click "Entry Actions" and then select "Hide".
Still not finding an answer? Contact NGC Customer Service at 1-800-NGC-COIN, 1-941-360-3990 or service@NGCCoin.com.