Get the NGC Rhett Jeppson Silver Signature Label
Posted on 10/16/2017
NGC is offering paid Collectors Society members and NGC Authorized Dealers the opportunity to get the NGC Rhett Jeppson Silver Signature Label for the American Liberty 225th Anniversary Silver Four-Medal Set. The collectible labels, which are individually autographed by Jeppson, add a personal connection to the man behind the creation of these special medals.
Jeppson oversaw the development of these medals as Principal Deputy Director of the US Mint. Liberty has been depicted in various forms on US coinage throughout history, and the thoughtful and inspired embodiment of Liberty on these medals calls to mind America's promise of liberty for all.
A flat fee of $30 per medal includes grading, the hand-signed label and the First Releases/Early Releases designations, if desired (and if the medal qualifies). Elite members save an additional 10%. (Not an NGC Collectors Society member? Paid memberships start at just $39/year. Join today!)
NGC Authorized Dealers can take advantage of this opportunity for $25 per medal.
The set available on Oct. 19 includes medals in four finishes: proof, reverse proof, uncirculated and enhanced uncirculated. To order the American Liberty 225th Anniversary Silver Four-Medal Set from the US Mint, click here.
This special offer is available through November 30, 2017.
To receive the Rhett Jeppson Silver Signature Label, please follow the instructions below.
- Select the Early Bird grading tier, and write "Rhett Jeppson Silver #837" on the submission form. The Rhett Jeppson Silver Signature Label is the default label for all Early Bird tier submissions.
- Only the medals from the set being released Oct. 19 are eligible for the Rhett Jeppson Silver Signature Label.
- If you do not want the Rhett Jeppson Silver Signature Label, select the Modern grading tier. The US Mint 225th Anniversary Label (shown below) is the default label for the Modern tier submissions. Under this option, select Early Releases or First Releases for an additional $10. If you do not want the Early Releases or First Releases designations, the US Mint 225th Anniversary label will still be included by default for no additional fee with the Modern grading tier fee.
- To qualify for Early Releases or First Releases, coins must be received by NGC before the Early Releases/First Releases cutoff date.
- If you would prefer the Blue Early Releases label, request "Blue Early Releases #378" (shown below).
- If you would prefer the Blue First Releases label, request "Blue First Releases #379" (shown below).
- If you would prefer the NGC Standard Brown label, request "Standard Brown #377" (shown below).
- If you would like Mint packaging returned, select “Return Mint Packaging” in section 3 of the NGC Submission Form.
- Please note that NGC’s First Day of Issue designation is available for qualifying bulk submissions only.
- Dealers should contact Miles Standish at Miles@NGCcoin.com or Scott Heller at SHeller@NGCcoin.com for bulk submissions. Ask about the availability of an NGC-certified letter signed by Rhett Jeppson issued on the day of the 225th anniversary of the US Mint that discusses the medals in detail.
- Questions? Contact NGC Customer Service at service@NGCcoin.com or 1-800-NGC-COIN (1-800-642-2646).
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free NGC eNewsletter today!