Submit World Coins for Special NGC Labels
Posted on 2/17/2014
NGC is now offering several attractive certification labels to collectors and dealers who submit eligible coins under the Modern Special Tier. These special NGC certification labels can greatly enhance the presentation of your coins.
When submitting coins for these new labels, select “Modern Special” or a higher tier and specify the special label type for the qualifying coins.
- Select the Modern or higher tier. Eligible coins:
- Australia Label: All Australia coins issued 1970 to date
- Canada Label: All Canada coins issued 1970 to date
- Panda Label: All Chinese Panda coins and medals
- Lunar Label: All Dragon, Snake and Horse coins and medals
- All paid NGC Collectors Society members and NGC Authorized Dealers may submit coins for these labels.
- The 5-coin minimum applies to the Modern Special tier.
- ReHolders must be submitted under the Special Label ReHolder service tier.
- Coins for any of these labels MUST be on their own submission invoice. The coins cannot be mixed with other coins to qualify for this label.
- Write the requested label (i.e., NGC Australia Label) on the submission form.
To see coins eligible for Early and First Releases® designations, click here.
NGC will accept submissions at trade shows, but they are not eligible for on-site grading.
Dealers and Elite Collectors Society members should contact Scott Heller at NGC for bulk submissions.
Questions? Contact NGC Customer Service at service@NGCcoin.com or 1-800-NGC-COIN (1-800-642-2646).
Collectors Society paid members can submit their coins directly to NGC. Not an NGC Collectors Society member? Paid memberships start at just $39/year. Join as a Premium member, or upgrade to Premium membership, and you'll receive a coupon to have five coins graded for free. Join today.
Check out the complete line of NGC certification labels available to all submitters.