NGC and NGC Ancients Announce Revised Services and Fees, Effective June 15, 2021
Posted on 5/13/2021
Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) has made a few changes to its submission forms, fees and tier requirements effective June 15, 2021. A full list of changes for submissions to the US office is below:
NGC Grading Tiers
- Unlimited Value WalkThrough tier – fee changed to $350 + 1%
- WalkThrough tier – fee changed to $175; Maximum Value changed to $25,000
- Express tier – fee changed to $80
NGC Ancients Grading Tiers and Services
- Unlimited Value WalkThrough (formerly Ultra Rarities) tier – fee changed to $400 + 2%
- WalkThrough (formerly Rarities) tier – fee changed to $300
- Express tier – fee changed to $110
- Economy tier – fee changed to $28
- Bulk tier – fee change to $22
- ReHolder – fee changed to $13
- Expanded Grade Description – fee changed to $20
Updated submission forms and price sheets reflecting these changes will be available in June on the NGC website. All coins received by NGC on or after June 15, 2021, should be accompanied by the new submission form.
Reminder that for non-bulk submissions, the maximum number of coins per submission form is 50. Use multiple submission forms as needed. For bulk submissions, the minimum number of coins per submission form is 100.
NGC Collectors Society paid members can submit their coins directly to NGC. Not an NGC Collectors Society member? Paid memberships start at just $25/year. Join now!
Any changes to international fees and forms will be announced separately.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free NGC eNewsletter today!