NGC and PMG Highlights in Monetarium Singapore Auction
Posted on 9/25/2018
Monetarium (Singapore) Private Limited, one of the region's leading rare coin and banknote specialists, proudly presents its new Auction 22, featuring rare coins graded by NGC, banknotes graded by PMG and other items.
- Lot 0892 - China 1956 1 Yuan (13 notes with consecutive serial numbers), all graded PMG 67 Superb Gem Unc EPQ. Estimate: SGD13,000 to SGD15,000 (about $9,500 USD to $11,000 USD).
- Lot 1107 - Malaya - British Administration 1942 50 Dollars and 1942 100 Dollars, both graded PMG 45 Choice Extremely Fine. Estimate: SGD18,000 to SGD20,000.
- Lot 1154 - Malaya & British Borneo 1961 10 Dollars (solid #4's serial number), graded PMG 55 About Uncirculated EPQ. Estimate: SGD9,000 to SGD11,000.
- Lot 1155- Malaya & British Borneo: 1961 10 Dollars (Solid #7's serial number), graded PMG 64 Choice Uncirculated EPQ. Estimate: SGD25,000 to SGD28,000.
- Lot 1156 - Malaya & British Borneo (serial number A/73 1000000), graded PMG 30 Very Fine. Estimate: SGD10,000 to SGD12,000.
- Lot 1157 - Malaya & British Borneo 1961 10 Dollars (serial number A/85 1000000), graded PMG 30 Very Fine NET. Estimate: SGD16,000 to SGD18,000.
- Lot 1192 - Sarawak 1940 Specimen Proof 1 Dollar, graded PMG 55 About Uncirculated. Estimate: SGD7,500 to SGD9,000.
- Lot 1207 - Straits Settlements - British Administration 1906 1 Dollar and 1906-11 1 Dollar, graded PMG 30 Very Fine and PMG 25 Very Fine, respectively. Estimate: SGD8,500 to SGD10,000.
- Lot 1208 - Straits Settlements - British Administration: 1906 1 Dollar, graded PMG 66 Gem Uncirculated EPQ. Starting bid: SGD22,000 to SGD26,000.
- Lot 1209 - Straits Settlements - British Administration 1914-1924 1 Dollar (two notes with consecutive serial numbers, graded PMG 63 Choice Uncirculated and PMG 64 Choice Uncirculated. Estimate: SGD10,000 to SGD12,000.
- Lot 0327 - China 1988 5-ounce Gold 500 Yuan Dragon, graded NGC PF 69 Ultra Cameo. Estimate: SGD16,850 to SGD18,000.
- Lot 0235 - China 1982 1-ounce Gold Panda, graded NGC MS 68. Estimate: SGD4,400 to SGD6,000.
- Lot 0270 - China 1997 Half-Ounce Gold Panda (Munich International Coin Show), graded NGC PF 69 Ultra Cameo. Estimate: SGD3,670 to SGD4,400.
- Lot 0326 - China 1982 World Cup Football Gold 200 Yuan, graded NGC PF 70 Ultra Cameo. Estimate: SGD4,000 to SGD7,000.
- Lot 0328 - China 1987 Official Mint Medal 1-ounce Platinum Panda (New York Exposition), graded NGC PF 68 Ultra Cameo. Estimate: SGD4,000 to SGD4,800.
For more information about Monetarium Singapore, visit Monetarium.com.sg.
This is a guest article. The thoughts and opinions in the piece are those of their author and are not necessarily the thoughts of the Certified Collectibles Group.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free NGC eNewsletter today!