NGC Special Label for 2017-S Enhanced Uncirculated Set
Posted on 8/1/2017
The US Mint released a limited-edition 10-coin 225th Anniversary Enhanced Uncirculated Coin Set on August 1 in conjunction with the ANA World's Fair of Money in Denver. The 2017-dated set includes five different America the Beautiful Quarters, one Native American $1 coin, one Kennedy half dollar, one Roosevelt dime, one Jefferson nickel and one Lincoln cent. Each coin features an "S" mint mark signifying that they were struck at the San Francisco Mint.
There is a maximum of just 225,000 sets; the number was chosen to mark the US Mint's 225th Anniversary this year.
NGC will celebrate the 2017-S Enhanced Uncirculated Set by encapsulating them with its US Mint 225th Anniversary special label for no additional fee. ANA Submissions Note: Planning to submit at the ANA show in Denver? Read this article first.
Coins received by NGC within the first 30 days of their release are eligible for NGC's popular Early Releases® and First Releases® designations. Learn more about Early Releases and First Releases here. For Early Releases / First Releases cutoff dates, click here. Scroll below to see detailed submission instructions.
- Submit the 2017-S Enhanced Uncirculated Set coins under the Modern grading tier or higher. If Early Releases or First Releases is desired, select Early Releases or First Releases. There is an additional $10 fee for the Early Releases or First Releases designation verification and attribution.
- If you do not want the Early Releases or First Releases designations, the NGC US Mint 225th Anniversary label will still be included by default for no additional fee with the Modern grading tier fee.
- To qualify for Early Releases or First Releases, coins must be received by NGC before the Early Releases/First Releases cutoff date.
- The default label will be NGC’s US Mint 225th Anniversary Label #768 (shown below):
- If you would prefer the blue Early Releases label, request "Blue Early Releases #378" (shown below).
- If you would prefer the blue First Releases label, request "Blue First Releases #379" (shown below).
- If you would prefer the NGC Standard Brown label, request "Standard Brown #377" (shown below).
- If you would like Mint packaging returned, select “Return Mint Packaging” in section 3 of the NGC Submission Form.
- Please note that NGC’s First Day of Issue designation is available for qualifying bulk submissions only.
Questions? Contact NGC Customer Service at service@NGCcoin.com or 1-800-NGC-COIN (1-800-642-2646).
Collectors Society paid members can submit their coins directly to NGC. Not an NGC Collectors Society member? Paid memberships start at just $39/year. Join today.