NGC Announces Revised Services and Fees
Posted on 4/29/2014
NGC has announced a few service and fee changes for regular US and world coin submissions. The following modifications to select grading and service tiers are now being introduced.
Effective May 1, 2014:
- US and World Modern and Modern Special Tiers – Maximum value limit (per coin) is changed to $1,000.
- Gold Rush Tier – Modern gold and platinum bullion coins are no longer eligible for the Gold Rush tier. Please select a tier based on maximum value limit and desired turnaround time.
Effective June 1, 2014:
- Economy Tier (US Coins only) – Fee changed to $18
- Modern Tier (US Coins only) – Fee changed to $15
- Modern Special Tier (World Coins only) – Fee changed to $22
- Economy / Value Tier and Early Bird / Standard Tier - Add $5 for Early Releases and First Releases designations. This fee is included in Modern Special, Express and Walkthrough tiers.
- Designation Review – Maximum coin value of $10,000. Coins valued over $10,000 should be submitted under the ReGrade service and an applicable grading tier.
An updated submission form reflecting these changes will be available in late May. All coins shipped to NGC after May 31, 2014, should be accompanied by the new submission form. Note: US and world coins must still be submitted on separate forms.
Submissions to International Submission Centers are not affected.