Stack’s Bowers Galleries New York Grading Event with NGC
Posted on 8/14/2012
Bring your US, world and ancient coins to the Stack's Bowers Galleries New York City offices during this NGC grading event*:
- Coins will be pre–screened by our numismatic experts to determine grading worthiness.
- Raw coins and coins submitted for re-grading are welcome.
- US coins are all welcome. World and Ancient coins must be received by Stack's Bowers no later than September 5.
- We will submit qualifying coins to NGC for expedited grading – 24 to 48–hour turnaround.
- Mark Salzberg, and the professional NGC grading team, will personally grade your coins.
- Consign any of your newly graded coins and Stack's Bowers Galleries will pay the grading fees!
If you can't make it to New York during the grading event, bring your materials to Stack's Bowers galleries through September 12 at:
Stack's Bowers Galleries Irvine
1063 McGaw Avenue, Suite 100
Irvine, CA 92614
800.458.4646 ι 949.253.0916
Stack's Bowers Galleries New York
110 W. 57th St., New York, NY
800.566.2580 ι 212.582.2580
Stack's Bowers Galleries New Hampshire
866.811.1804 ι 603.569.0823
Call Stack's Bowers Today to Schedule Your Grading Appointment
*World and Ancient coins must be received by Stack's Bowers no later than September 5. Minimum coin value $1,000 to qualify for this grading event. Special issues and oversize holders may require an additional grading fee and additional grading time. In addition, to grading fees, the $8 NGC handling fee per submission form will also be added to invoices for coins grading during this event that are not consigned. Coins will be accepted until the end of the event, but will be returned at a later date.
The thoughts and opinions in the piece are those of their author and are not necessarily the thoughts of the Certified Collectibles Group.