© 2016 Numismatic Guaranty Corporation of America ("NGC"), P.O. Box 4750, Sarasota, FL 34230. All rights reserved. All audio, visual and textual content on this site (including all names, characters, images, trademarks and logos) are protected by trademarks rights, copyrights and other rights owned by NGC and NGC’s licensors, licenses, suppliers and accounts. All other intellectual property is the property of the respective intellectual property owners.
BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS APPLIED TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not access or otherwise use the website. We may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time, at any time without notice to you, by posting such changes on the website.
We control and operate the website from our offices in the United States of America. We do not represent that materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access the website from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
You may view, copy, print out, and use content gathered from this website solely for your personal use, provided that (1) the content available from this website is used for informational and non-commercial purposes only; (2) no text, graphics, or other content available from this website is modified in any way; and (3) that no graphics available on this website are used, copied, or distributed separate from accompanying text. The use of any such content for commercial purposes is expressly forbidden. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any license or grant of right to use any patent, copyright, trademark, service mark or other intellectual property of NGC as expressly provided herein.
This website may include links to other websites or resources including websites of independent NGC authorized member dealers (who are not agents of NGC) ("Linked Websites"). We have no control over the content of Linked Websites and you agree that, should you access a Linked Website using a link from this website, we are not responsible for the availability of the Linked Websites, and are not liable in any way for the content of Linked Websites, including (without limitation) any goods or services available from such Linked Websites, other advertising or content on such Linked Websites or the use that such Linked Websites make of your personal information. Furthermore we will not be responsible for any offence, damage or loss caused by or connected to the use or reliance on such Linked Websites or the content thereon.
Reference to any product, service or other offering of any third party by name, trademark, company name or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply the endorsement or recommendation of NGC. Any views expressed by third parties on this website are solely the views of the third party and NGC assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of any statement which they have made. Should any user of this web page send feedback or data such as ideas, comments, suggestions, or questions regarding any NGC product or service or the content of this website, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and NGC shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute the information to others without limitation. Further, NGC shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including but not limited to development, manufacturing, and marketing products. If you desire confidential treatment of any ideas, concepts, or techniques please write to NGC, PO Box 4776, Sarasota, FL 34230.
This website may be accessed by international users and may contain references to NGC products or services that are not available in your country. Such references do not imply that NGC intends to make available in your country such products, or services, or that such products may be lawfully used in or imported into your country. NGC reserves the right without prior notice to discontinue products or services, or change specifications or prices at any time without incurring any obligations to any party.
Access to this website may be monitored from time to time. The requesting URLs, the machine originating the request, and the time of request may be logged for access statistics and security purposes. Use of this website constitutes consent to such monitoring. This website may be unavailable from time to time due to mechanical, telecommunications, software, and third party vendor failures. NGC cannot predict or control when such downtime may occur and cannot control the duration of such downtime.
Reasonable efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and integrity of information and related materials provided by NGC on this website but NGC is not responsible for misprints, out of date information, technical or pricing inaccuracies, typographical or other errors appearing on this website, the websites of any NGC member dealer, or any other website. Information and related materials are subject to change without notice. This website and all information and related materials it contains are provided "as is." NGC makes no claims or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, accuracy, or adequacy of, or the suitability, functionality, availability or operation of this website or the information and materials it contains. NGC specifically disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement with respect to this website and the information, graphics, and materials contained herein.
In no event will NGC be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages even if NGC has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
NGC, NUMISMATIC GUARANTY CORPORATION, EARLY RELEASES, FIRST RELEASES, EDGEVIEW, NGC PHOTO VISION, PHOTO PROOF, VARIETYPLUS, WalkThrough, Early Bird, GoldRush, ReGrade, ReHolder, ReHolder Review, and CrossOver are the registered or unregistered trademarks of NGC in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other names and marks mentioned in this website are the trade names, trademarks, or service marks of their respective owners.
Consumers should be aware that the market in US and world coins is at times volatile and involves a due measure of risk. Only those who are aware of, and inclined to bear, the financial risk involved with buying and selling coins should participate in this market. The opinions expressed in this web page are solely statements of judgment.
NGC authorized member dealers are independent contractors and individually accountable for the market that they make in NGC certified coins. NGC authorized member dealers are also individually accountable for any other contractual undertaking they assume with their clients.
IMPORTANT CONSUMER NOTIFICATION: It is important for consumers to understand that grading and certification by Numismatic Guaranty Corporation does not guarantee protection from common risks associated with a market that is potentially volatile. The degree to which coins graded and certified by NGC are liquid will vary according to market conditions at a given time for the individual coin involved. For some collectible coins there may, at times, be no active market.
Notices Regarding NGC's Census Report
The utilization of the NGC Census Report as a tool for assessing the population and value of certified numismatic coins in any character or grade is unreliable. The following characteristics inherent in the marketplace undermine the accuracy of this Census Report.
- Inexpensive coins that are not commonly submitted for certification appear scarce in this report, but are in fact not scarce.
- Numismatic coin certification services are predominantly utilized for coins of a higher value or for coins that have an appeal to collectors, and/or generally of a higher grade.
- Certified coins are often removed from their holders without notice to the grading service, or can be lost or destroyed. Therefore, computer tallies utilized to publish grading population reports may be misleading.
- Rarity is only one factor that must be weighed in determining the market value of a numismatic coin.
NGC makes every effort to maintain and publish accurate information concerning its grading and certification service but disavows any responsibility or liability regarding the accuracy or the complete nature of the information contained in its Census Report. NGC encourages all coin collectors and investors to seek the counsel of qualified numismatists familiar with the certified coin market before making a purchase based on this report.
Notices Regarding PHOTO PROOF®
- © 2016 NGC. All rights reserved. No part of this material may be reproduced in any form or by any means without written permission of NGC.
- PHOTO PROOF is the registered trademark of NGC in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other names and marks mentioned in this website are the trade names, trademarks, or service marks of their respective owners.
- All worldwide reproductive rights of PHOTO PROOF coin photographs in any media including but not limited to print, film, video, and computer images, remain the exclusive property of Numismatic Guaranty Corporation for any purpose it shall deem necessary and fit, including commercial use thereof for profit in publicity, advertising, promotion, catalogs, or other publications. Such worldwide reproductive rights shall extend to any technology which may not be known at this time, but which may exist in the future for purposes of reproducing or communicating the PHOTO PROOF coin photographs or images.
- While PHOTO PROOF is made from the highest quality materials, it is a photographic product and as such, extremes of temperature or humidity or harsh lighting with ultra-violet radiation should be avoided.
- NGC cannot warrant or represent that the quality of PHOTO PROOF photographic images can be maintained forever, as technology utilized in the PHOTO PROOF process is relatively new and the long term effects of the environment upon these photographic images is unknown.
- Historical data contained herein is the best available to date of publication. NGC shall not be responsible for any new subsequent information that may tender previous historical data incomplete or inaccurate.