• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crossover PCGS w/ non-listed errors on label ?

2 posts in this topic

I have 2 PCGS holder coins that I would like to crossover for the Variety Plus designation label, but I have a couple of questions on how to proceed with the submission.  Do I ship the PCGS coins separately from other raw coins since they are being considered for crossover's?  Since 2 of them are for Variety Plus designation grade status, would it be the tier price + $15?  Thanks.

• Administrator

Thank you for your question. Please do not mix raw coins on the same invoice as crossovers (PCGS holdered coins) as they go through a separate process. All crossover coins can be combine on one invoice as long as they qualify for the same grading tier. The Variety Plus attribution will be an additional $15 per coin plus the grading fee. Please refer to the link below for more information on our crossover program. 

https://www.ngccoin.com/news/article/1335/