• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

50 State Quarter Trade

10 posts in this topic

Any opinions as to what the 50 state quarter proof set prices will do after 2008 when they are all out?

Myself I feel the market will drop but then come back after time. And the poor people that paid $ 395.00 for the 1999 Silver proof will be sorry. I need that one for my collection but not going to pay that will wait for the price to drop considerably on that year as I think it will. Just my 2 cents.

Welcome to the forum! I bet you are going to like this place! On a side note the value of that 99 silver set is not going to come down anytime soon. Thats only wishfull thinking. Now it may not rise up much either, but its sure not coming down.

Well never really found a site or message base dedicated to trading coins or collectibles.

So I started one myself if anyone is interested.

http://www.trading-collectibles.com

Never heard of a site called "google," then?

edit:

Oh, I see now: $24/year membership fee. Because I'm going to spend $24 to join a site with misspellings on the main page. Can we say SPAMMER?

LIABILITY

While we strive to make sure every one is whom they say they are however

we can’t guarantee that. All users that use Trading-Collectibles message

base assume their own liability and actions. Trading-Collectibles will not be

responsible for anything what-so-ever.

By applying for a user name with Trading-Collectibles you revoke your

rights under any law to bring, or take part in any legal action want-so-ever

against Trading collectibles or any user of this message base.

As stated in the rules we have one simple procedure for any disputes here

anyone not happy with any trade, both parties have agreed to return all the

property traded!