Post your most recent acquisition: US
48 48

19,178 posts in this topic

91 posts

Truly Clean, when I showed my 1880 S  the photo of your 1880 S, and she saw the beautiful MS67 that she could have been, she just hung her AU50 head. She knows she never should've gotten on the back of that motorcycle. 

38 posts
14 hours ago, ronnie stein said:

Truly Clean, when I showed my 1880 S  the photo of your 1880 S, and she saw the beautiful MS67 that she could have been, she just hung her AU50 head. She knows she never should've gotten on the back of that motorcycle. 

LMAO.  Also @ my AU50.  Ahhhh what could have been.....  

The 67 makes all my other 64's look not quite as nice as they did.  Maybe I should trade you?

91 posts

9 hours ago, Truly Clean said:

The 67 makes all my other 64's look not quite as nice as they did.  Maybe I should trade you?

Lol. How thoughtful, but no trade.  I probably won't have another Morgan for quite a while, and my 1880 S AU50ish has adapted to being lonely. Your MS67, because she took care of herself,  deserves the social life of being surrounded by all the other beauties, stared at, talked about, even beauty contests. Solitary confinement just doesn't happen to the ms67 elite! She and I will be watching you all.

657 posts

1892 10c Reverse 1 PCGS AU58, just arrived. Using seller's images because mine stink. My collecting goal expanded irrationally, so now I'm getting the first Philadelphia "official" release year of each reverse type. Die clash on the obverse I think is cool, wheat under the ribbons and chin, O from ONE behind the ear, and I think it banged so hard between the 2 and the bust that it caused a die chip. Very nice strike on the reverse.

1892-P_Type1_combo.jpg

7,401 posts

This one arrived in the mail at some point...

17950126aobv.jpg

17950126arev.jpg