• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,891 posts in this topic

I was interested in that dime in the Heritage auction last night as well. Looks like you got a nice piece!

Thanks David. I was surprised it sold without any "live action". I'm looking forward to adding it to my type set.

Did you win anything at the auction? They didn't have a lot of material, but there were some nice pieces being auctioned. I like to browse these for the sleepers.

Edited by jpcienkus

Please forgive my post of "Dark Side" material -- but I thought some of you may enjoy seeing this new Queen Victoria sixpence I picked up. It is blinding in hand. You can tell she's pretty in the HA images, but she absolutely beams under the camera lens.

Happy holidays to all, Brandon

1899_sixpence_PCGS_OGH_MS65_slabs_ha_zpsoddgl77b.jpg

1899_sixpence_PCGS_OGH_MS65_toned_composite_zpsswbsklvz.jpg

Thanks David. I was surprised it sold without any "live action". I'm looking forward to adding it to my type set.

Did you win anything at the auction? They didn't have a lot of material, but there were some nice pieces being auctioned. I like to browse these for the sleepers.

I didn't end up bidding on anything in that auction. I'm going to town on the FUN auction though.

Brandon, the Queen never looked so beautiful. That is a great coin!

The Lincoln has some outstanding toning! Where did you get it?

Thanks for the nice comments! I got it from Rich Uhrich. He responded to my WTB post ATS. Btw, Jason - do you check your PMs? I sent you one a while ago (maybe January?) remarking on our similar handles and the fact that I majored in Physics.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

And greysoldier, that's a beautiful dollar. What does she grade?

The Lincoln has some outstanding toning! Where did you get it?

Thanks for the nice comments! I got it from Rich Uhrich. He responded to my WTB post ATS. Btw, Jason - do you check your PMs? I sent you one a while ago (maybe January?) remarking on our similar handles and the fact that I majored in Physics.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

And greysoldier, that's a beautiful dollar. What does she grade?

Egads, so sorry! I usually respond to PM's in a timely manner!