• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The man behind the post...

867 posts in this topic

Not bald, not muscular, and pet-free. Basically a middle aged man with gray hair, beer belly, and a straw hat. Go figure confused.gif
Dude.... gossip.gifdats a big fella......wit a big dog........dont say notin about the hair gossip.gif

Not bald, not muscular, and pet-free. Basically a middle aged man with gray hair, beer belly, and a straw hat. Go figure confused.gif
Dude.... gossip.gifdats a big fella......wit a big dog........dont say notin about the hair gossip.gif
sumo.gif

I thought that you were making fun of the "guy in the picture" at first and I thought to myself, "So, what's wrong with the guy?" I was waiting for the punchline. crazy.gif

You have pretty good muscle tone, bro. I used to powerlift, not much now but I brought my easy-curl bar with me and sit up bench on this assignment so I have been doing a little lifing.

Thanks Victor. I'm more of a powerlifter than bodybuilder so I don't diet at all. Folks at work poke fun at me. I thought they would here too...

Zach, that picture is actually from my honeymoon. We got married right out of college and didn’t have any money so we just drove to Key West and stayed at worst motel there “El Rancho” motel. It was a great trip. That’s a baby barracuda in the picture.

Are those scrubs or a prison uniform?

They sort of look like what people in asylums wear. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Travis is back!!!

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Where have you been, dude??

Travis is back!!!

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Where have you been, dude??

Lurking, just thinking about coin collecting. I've been in a funk with collecting for a while so I was considering leaving the hobby. Lately it has seemed as though there is nothing left to learn about coins. It is the search for knowing as much about a subject as possible that leads my intrest in things. After a lot of thinking I found an area of numismatics that I have decided to persue, coins from the Vatican and colonies of France.

• Administrator

That was about 4 weeks ago now.

As for the face, I thought about a handlebar mustache, but it just didn't seem like my style. :P

My Tech and I -

My 80 Supercharged Trans-AM

My 88 Monte Carlo SS -

Thats right no coins in sight BUT the cars took a little bit of coin to possess smile.gif

I am the one on the right - Sorry bout the blurry terrible pic but i didn't

take it.

mike.jpg

Congrats ARCH

mike