• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I have never done this before. Worth?
1 1

12 posts in this topic

First time seeing one in titanium but APMEX, JM Bullion, JD Bullion etc etc  have bars pressed in that same pattern or close to it in metals like copper, silver, platinum and palladium. Its an easy way to stack precious and semi-precious metals in pre-weighed amounts for those who prefer to keep some or all of their assets on hand

On 9/26/2021 at 12:35 PM, James Zyskowski said:

I have quite a bit of titanium in my back 😉 instrumented spinal fusion 

I have little titanium in me as well , 2 years ago out hunting slipped on mud and snow landed on my hand literally broke the big bone in my wrist in half … they put Titanium plate in my wrist with screws reattach the bone . I now have tiny teeny bit of terminator in me 

On 9/27/2021 at 1:51 PM, Mr.Bill347 said:

My wife has had TWO titanium knee replacements on the same Leg. I wanted to ask I I could have the OLD PARTS once they removed  them, but though no that would be too gross!.

Well hell yes you should have got them you paid for them, You could have made Titanium cup holders for the car or boat. 

On 9/27/2021 at 1:51 PM, Mr.Bill347 said:

My wife has had TWO titanium knee replacements on the same Leg. I wanted to ask I I could have the OLD PARTS once they removed  them, but though no that would be too gross!.

LOL, I wanted to keep the old joint when I went in for my second hip replacement on the same hip but like Mr.Bill I figured they would think I was a little bit weird or gross.