• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2021 WCD Quarter Die Clash
1 1

13 posts in this topic

Something new I found on the 2021 looks like a die clash of the top of the neck where the jaw meets the neck  is showing on the revers in front of Georges face. So far I have found five of these clash mark coins.

S20210918_0006.jpg

S20210918_0007.jpg

S20210918_0005.jpg

Philadelphia, where I live we hardly ever get Denver coins until a later date 

On 9/18/2021 at 8:57 AM, Mr.Bill347 said:

Interesting JP, I’ll check some of mine.which mint?

I was looking to see if there was any reference to this clash on-line and people are trying to sell them already for $6.99 and $25 .

Edited by J P Mashoke

On 9/18/2021 at 11:27 AM, J P Mashoke said:

I was looking to see if there was any reference to this clash on-line and people are trying to sell them already for $6.99 and $25 .

I know, they are selling a lot.

I am starting to see Washington Crossing quarters in significant number. All P, all almost mark free. The higher relief on the portrait side is far superior to that used in the 1990’s. 

On 9/21/2021 at 3:36 PM, VKurtB said:

I am starting to see Washington Crossing quarters in significant number. All P, all almost mark free. The higher relief on the portrait side is far superior to that used in the 1990’s. 

Yes most of the rolls I have been getting are 2021 and they are nice. Not perfect but MS 63 or + and the strike is nice for a P I cant wait to see a D coin.  

Much to my dismay, all of our laundry quarters are 2021-P WCD quarters once more.  The last two weeks, two solid rolls of these things!!!  We went out to lunch with my dad today and he always checks his change to see if there's anything interesting for me and every single quarter he had was a 2021-P WCD!!! Since I do no roll hunting aside from our laundry quarters, this has been a real bummer.  These things are a plague where I live.

Edited by Mohawk

I have set aside 4 rolls of the 2021 P WCD Quarters 1 roll is MS quality and the other 3 are top quality with some MS for the future.