• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Look 2021 Bank Rolls
1 1

15 posts in this topic

Wow, I have yet to get one either by getting change or the last two quarter rolls at the bank. I did, however buy a roll from the mint and a few on EBay for my grandson. So JP hang on to a roll or two. I think they will become an item!

On 9/14/2021 at 8:27 AM, Mr.Bill347 said:

Wow, I have yet to get one either by getting change or the last two quarter rolls at the bank. I did, however buy a roll from the mint and a few on EBay for my grandson. So JP hang on to a roll or two. I think they will become an item!

Hard to say what will be ? It is the lowest mint count in 10 years they say 288 mil for both 2021 coins.  If I keep any rolls I wont be able to get replacements the bank will not sell any rolls. I can only swap with what I have . I may have to roll some of my tray coins to keep up the roll hunting. 

Just the same it is my opinion that the WCD quarter will be a one year design. The last NPQ the Tuskeegee Airmen is rather hard to find. I’m keeping mine rolled up !

Edited by Mr.Bill347
Typing

There is only a coin shortage of the ones people want! 
I didn’t even know about this one until I looked at David Ryder on Linked-in.

post said it sold out immediately on Saturday 9-11 5 oz Silver. I

might have jumped at that one!

and in the same post this coin from the Royal Mint. How are they gonna slab this one?

92D8F77D-CF28-4956-A1D9-F8D8F1B2F291.jpeg

B8404CD2-4AA6-44E2-8412-E05CD5218A95.jpeg

Thats exactly what I am doing... I got a full box of CTD Quarters, 2021 Nickels, and 2021 Half dollars.  I am going through them all to find the "nicest" one.  I am going to send it in to grade for fun (yep, I know the grading is not worth the money, more for the experience in grading... not the investment).

Aha so that’s where they are! Lol 😝 

On 9/14/2021 at 4:50 PM, The Neophyte Numismatist said:

Thats exactly what I am doing... I got a full box of CTD Quarters, 2021 Nickels, and 2021 Half dollars.  I am going through them all to find the "nicest" one.  I am going to send it in to grade for fun (yep, I know the grading is not worth the money, more for the experience in grading... not the investment).

OH NO!!!! More WCD quarters!!! My fiancée and I got nothing but solid rolls of these damned things for over a month for our laundry!! I'm so sick of seeing WCD quarters.......but congrats to those that they make happy, even if I am not that guy :)  

On 9/14/2021 at 4:38 PM, Mr.Bill347 said:

Just the same it is my opinion that the WCD quarter will be a one year design.

It is (I think), next year the AW designs start. American Women Quarters Program | U.S. Mint (usmint.gov)

On 9/14/2021 at 4:38 PM, Mr.Bill347 said:

The last NPQ the Tuskeegee Airmen is rather hard to find. I’m keeping mine rolled up !

The Mint produced a good number of these, mintage figures are more towards the high end when compared to the rest of the ATB quarters, just more people (ahem!) hoarding them. ;)

1067273392_Untitledjlojl.thumb.png.773c8d84351a3de97738c223e9ff3f41.png

On 9/14/2021 at 5:15 PM, Mohawk said:

OH NO!!!! More WCD quarters!!! My fiancée and I got nothing but solid rolls of these damned things for over a month for our laundry!! I'm so sick of seeing WCD quarters.......but congrats to those that they make happy, even if I am not that guy :)  

Here is your big chance to make some money off those WCD quarters. FeeBay,

2C17087B-1E91-4B93-8219-F6BCEF38790F.jpeg

On 9/14/2021 at 5:31 PM, Mr.Bill347 said:

Here is your big chance to make some money off those WCD quarters. FeeBay,

2C17087B-1E91-4B93-8219-F6BCEF38790F.jpeg

I actually sell a lot of coins on eBay, to tell you the truth (not junk.  Actual good coins).  And I thought about this and decided it just wasn't worth the trouble, actually, once you factor in fees, shipping materials and time.  And I only got the P mint ones.  I'm happier with the choice I made in using them to clean my t-shirts :).  I'm not getting them any more, thankfully.  Lately it's been a bunch of State Quarters, which is still more interesting than hundreds of WCD quarters.

Edited by Mohawk