• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

US Mint Enrollment Program
1 1

3 posts in this topic

A while back someone had said that the mint told them the 2021 ASE type two would not be part of the program. Today I received this from the mint;

Thank you for your recent communication to the United States Mint regarding American Silver Eagle Enrollments. We regret the delay in responding to your inquiry.

Current active enrollments for the American Silver Eagle One Ounce Coins (W) and (S) will include the new/ type-2 design coins, scheduled to be released later this year.

To ensure successful order processing on your enrollment(s), please confirm that all information linked to each enrollment is correct and current. Any updates must be correctly submitted at least 72 hours prior to the product release date(s).

Perhaps just a simple misunderstanding. The S and W proof ase’s and the burnished W ase T-2 are unavailable for enrollment this year. The roll edition plain ase coming August T-2 will becoming as usual in monster boxes. My ase proof Smint mark was already in the program. According to Mint bulletins no new sign ups and existing enrollments can not have the order amount increased. If you signed up for 1 you can’t increase it even if HHL is higher than your request. Now give them 24 hours and they might have another “good idea):roflmao:

1 hour ago, James Zyskowski said:

Perhaps just a simple misunderstanding. The S and W proof ase’s and the burnished W ase T-2 are unavailable for enrollment this year. The roll edition plain ase coming August T-2 will becoming as usual in monster boxes. My ase proof Smint mark was already in the program. According to Mint bulletins no new sign ups and existing enrollments can not have the order amount increased. If you signed up for 1 you can’t increase it even if HHL is higher than your request. Now give them 24 hours and they might have another “good idea):roflmao:

I only get one of each to put in my collection. As long as I still get mine I'm ok with it.xD