• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1925 D Buffalo Nickel Rotated Reverse
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Two Nickels (thank you to the kind correction from a member of the community). Coin on right has rotated reverse. I know the grade would likely be low but wonder if/how an apx 40% rotation on reverse of quarter might effect any value it May have?229031279_IMG_20210605_1433152314.thumb.jpg.1f473db332f0ec9c7c8e8ffd0544601e.jpg

IMG_20210605_141841250~3.jpg

Edited by NumisMagic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Just a minor correction---these are nickels.

The second does have about 30 degrees rotation from normal. While interesting and fun, I don't believe it adds much value, especially with a well worn coin.

OMG! I can't believe I did that! 😆 Alrighty then off to a roaring start here! Thanks for the kind correction. Please excuse me while I go wipe the egg off my face 🍳 🤍

1 hour ago, NumisMagic said:

OMG! I can't believe I did that! 😆 Alrighty then off to a roaring start here! Thanks for the kind correction. Please excuse me while I go wipe the egg off my face 🍳 🤍

Don’t be bothered. We have all done it. And this was a legitimate question and clear pictures. You are already ahead of the game compared to most. Welcome to the forum!

11 minutes ago, Woods020 said:

Don’t be bothered. We have all done it. And this was a legitimate question and clear pictures. You are already ahead of the game compared to most. Welcome to the forum!

I wholeheartedly agree. Stick around and don't forget to bring the popcorn!  :popcorn: