• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD

1 post in this topic

As the title states I have one 1884-CC Morgan dollar graded and slabbed by ICG as MS64.  I bought the coin back in 2010 so its been off the market for a few years now and not the usual "stuff" that keeps getting kicked around between buyers.   Having said that I'm not calling this coin high end for the grade, I personally consider it towards the lower end of the 64 grade and as such I'm asking closer to MS63 money.   Currently on collectors corner MS63's are priced from the mid $250's to low $300's and MS64's are priced from the mid $350's to around $500.

My asking price is SOLD I'll cover the shipping and will accept paypal f&f, regular paypal (add 3% to the $300 price), or money order.   I've attached a few photos to review if anyone has questions please post them or you can contact via pm.

84cc-frt.jpg

Edited by Coinbuf