• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NGC Submission Tracking

2 posts in this topic

It seems strange to me but I don't understand why NGC can not post under their submission heading that they have received your coins. It would make us coin consumers feel a little better that their submissions have actually arrived at the NGC receiving department. The way the US Post Office has been processing packages lately you can never count on them delivering as promised. I've been issued too many bogus tracking numbers to trust the Post Office and there is no other alternate way of send coins to NGC. When I contacted NGC to see if they got my submission I was given a wishy washy reply that they would post my submission once it was ready to be submitted by them. Not happy with that reply.

1 hour ago, Edward L. Hoover said:

It seems strange to me but I don't understand why NGC can not post under their submission heading that they have received your coins. It would make us coin consumers feel a little better that their submissions have actually arrived at the NGC receiving department. The way the US Post Office has been processing packages lately you can never count on them delivering as promised. I've been issued too many bogus tracking numbers to trust the Post Office and there is no other alternate way of send coins to NGC. When I contacted NGC to see if they got my submission I was given a wishy washy reply that they would post my submission once it was ready to be submitted by them. Not happy with that reply.

Edward,

Welcome to the forum. This is the section for listing coins for sale. You will have better luck with your post in the newbie section or in ask NGC.