• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finishing Up the Quarter collection!
1 1

5 posts in this topic

wow thats cool youve been working hard but try your local bank or stores if you have an account they should beable to give u roles of qorters for like a bill like 10 dollar worth of quarters for a 10 dollar bill

Funny that you would mention that. I got two rolls of white pressure wrapped quarters today. SURPRISE!  80 Eighty 2021 Tuskeegee Airmen ATB Quarters. They are already on EBAY for $16 for each 40 plus SH.That's where the picture came from. I'll try the bank again soon. I did that last week and found several silver quarters.

Edited by Mr.Bill347
typo

I recently ordered a state quarter and national park quarter albums. I'm gonna try to put them together with my kids. Kinda excited. We had a great time working on our wheat cent album. We're getting close to completing it. 

On 4/2/2021 at 4:36 PM, Mr.Bill347 said:

Funny that you would mention that. I got two rolls of white pressure wrapped quarters today. SURPRISE!  80 Eighty 2021 Tuskeegee Airmen ATB Quarters. They are already on EBAY for $16 for each 40 plus SH.That's where the picture came from. I'll try the bank again soon. I did that last week and found several silver quarters.

Following. Very nice quarter collection. Ive only found one 2021D MS quarter and one 2021D MS Cent in the wild so far. Both of them have gone into 2x2 cardboard holders.