• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where's all the 2009 Lincoln Cents?
2 2

9 posts in this topic

I went thru at least 10 rolled penny rolls...I found more pre 40's wheaties than any 2009 Lincolns' regardless of reverse....what gives? Have they all been hoarded??

9 hours ago, rocket23 said:

I went thru at least 10 rolled penny rolls...I found more pre 40's wheaties than any 2009 Lincolns' regardless of reverse....what gives? Have they all been hoarded??

I find them quite often. They aren't always in the best condition, but I have quite a few. I just set them aside. Do you need any certain ones? I'll be glad to look and see if I have any you need and send them to you. 

6 hours ago, Sharann said:

I find them quite often. They aren't always in the best condition, but I have quite a few. I just set them aside. Do you need any certain ones? I'll be glad to look and see if I have any you need and send them to you. 

Whatever you can spare. I have none. Pretty frustrating I’ve been collecting since last June I haven’t found one. Let alone the 6 or so variety reverse’s 

You reminded me to see if I had them . Turns out my wife was right , I am a little crazy as apparently I have quite a stash of mint wrapped rolls and Mint sets. Maybe I contributed to the shortage, I hope not.

12 minutes ago, Woods020 said:

I was lucky enough to win a mint set of 2009 Lincoln’s, and a 1917 wheat cent from @Old Pueblo in a trivia game he posted on the forum. Very generous of him. 

😉