• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sales Tax Tokens
2 2

34 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Hoghead515 said:

My uncle has the old cash register out of it still. He was supposed to sell it to me and backed out. Its got the tag on it that says it was made for that store. He said he's gonna leave it to me in his will. 

Now that would be something if you could end up with the tokens and the register. Nice little historical family display.

12 minutes ago, Lem E said:

Now that would be something if you could end up with the tokens and the register. Nice little historical family display.

Yea. He told me how much and to come over and get it. I borrowed a truck and pulled a trailer all the way over there and he said he decided to keep it. I was depressed.  Pretty bad to do someone like that. I tried to find the pictures of it but I couldn't. Soon as I do I'll post them. And a pic of the tag. 

22 minutes ago, Hoghead515 said:

Yea. He told me how much and to come over and get it. I borrowed a truck and pulled a trailer all the way over there and he said he decided to keep it. I was depressed.  Pretty bad to do someone like that. I tried to find the pictures of it but I couldn't. Soon as I do I'll post them. And a pic of the tag. 

Yea that’s no good. Get you all fired up and pull the rug out. You needed a trailer? How big is this thing?

12 minutes ago, Lem E said:

Yea that’s no good. Get you all fired up and pull the rug out. You needed a trailer? How big is this thing?

It probably 500 pounds more or less. Just guessing. It's a swarper. Built on top of a cabinet.