Credit Card
2 2

48 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, JT2 said:

VKurtB  good to see ya back.... i guess the hangover from that game is wearing off by now?

No alcohol was involved. I had become a Big Ten Conference fan when Penn State joined. Old habits die hard. Bama is a wonderful program, and fun to watch, but if Bama and Penn State ever went head-to-head again, well..., I dunno. I worked 12 years for the Pennsylvania General Assembly, after all. I'm requesting an Alabama license tag for my car that acknowledges my Penn State loyalty.

Edited by VKurtB

Well I went and talked to bank and they took that overdraw charge off and gave me that fee back. They are not going to hold it against me since it was the first time. They are a great bank to work with. 

8 minutes ago, Hoghead515 said:

talked to bank and they took that overdraw charge off and gave me that fee back.

That is awesome...  funnyt thing i had another invoice show up last night.........iguess they are just months behind.  i was thinking about send out another submission today but..................

9 minutes ago, JT2 said:

That is awesome...  funnyt thing i had another invoice show up last night.........iguess they are just months behind.  i was thinking about send out another submission today but..................

I think im gonna use a check from now on. I don't like over drawing my bank. Be different if I had plenty of money but we live from paycheck to paycheck. Sometimes my account gets down there a little bit low. 

1 minute ago, Hoghead515 said:

Be different if I had plenty of money but we live from paycheck to paycheck. Sometimes my account gets down there a little bit low. 

I would have to ask my wife...  I dont have an account :( but at 50 hrs a week i thik i should atleast have a couple of lincolns to rub together??   maybe one day when i grow up and be responsible hehehhee   

1 minute ago, JT2 said:

maybe one day when i grow up and be responsible hehehhee   

It took me a few years. Old lady tells me I'm still like a kid though but I've come a long way. 

3 minutes ago, Morpheus1967 said:

Hoghead did you call NGC?  It's just really strange all these unexpected invoices show up at the same time.  Like I said, I got the charge reversed with them.  

I haven't yet. They was closed when I got in from work. I don't get enough time during work to call. I just get on here a chat a little when the boss is no looking. Ill try them in morning while I'm off. 

Edited by Hoghead515
37 minutes ago, Morpheus1967 said:

Hoghead did you call NGC?  It's just really strange all these unexpected invoices show up at the same time.  Like I said, I got the charge reversed with them.  

What were the charges for? Shipping? The handling charge? A wrongly calculated fee? I'm thinking of sending my first piece to NCS (a Swiss modern "mit Schmutz") and I want to avoid errors.

Edited by VKurtB
9 minutes ago, VKurtB said:

What were the charges for? Shipping? The handling charge? A wrongly calculated fee? I'm thinking of sending my first piece to NCS (a Swiss modern "mit Schmutz") and I want to avoid errors.

It never said. It just showed 2 submission numbers and so much of a charge for each one. The ones I sent in were both the v75s. The ASE and medal. 

Edited by Hoghead515
14 minutes ago, VKurtB said:

What were the charges for? Shipping? The handling charge? A wrongly calculated fee?

Mine were for NCS fees on PF silver halves.........

On 1/15/2021 at 3:52 PM, VKurtB said:

On mine, I actually have no idea.  The invoice was originally for a no charge reholder.  The invoice doesn't state what the charge was for.  

Edited by Morpheus1967
Typo
On 1/14/2021 at 5:15 AM, MarkFeld said:

I wouldn’t assume it’s an unauthorized transaction. There might be language authorizing such charges as part of the membership and/or submission agreement that was signed by the submitter. But either way, I think it would make a lot more sense to discuss it with NGC first.

I would agree with this statement, while still very bad service by not giving a heads up. But it could very likely be an insurance adjustment or shipping fee adjustment that just carried over to the him which is indeed an authorized transaction. 

It was where they charged to send my government package back. I thought it came out of the top. When I filled out the online submission form it had it all figured into the price. They must have waited to take that part out. I need to go through my statements this weekend and figure it all out. I got all my email and paper statements. Its not a whole lot of money to really worry about,  but I just trying to figure out what I did wrong so don't have to deal with it in the future. Like KyCoinKollektor said been nice for a heads up. 

Edited by Hoghead515
On 1/15/2021 at 1:33 PM, VKurtB said:

I'm requesting an Alabama license tag for my car that acknowledges my Penn State loyalty.

[QA used to turn up like a bad penny but no more.  Anecdotally, though I haven't been formally so much as wrist-slapped anywhere, I have apparently been banned from every coin Forum in the nation.]  All the best!

11 hours ago, Quintus Arrius said:

[QA used to turn up like a bad penny but no more.  Anecdotally, though I haven't been formally so much as wrist-slapped anywhere, I have apparently been banned from every coin Forum in the nation.]  All the best!

Hadn't seen ya on here in a day or two. Good to see ya again. 

11 hours ago, Quintus Arrius said:

QA used to turn up like a bad penny but no more. 

welcome back QA give heck mister