• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2005 Kansas

4 posts in this topic

I have a 2005 "in god we rust" quarter. I won 25 sets of uncirculated state quarters in an auction from a bank. I was just wondering what the value of an uncirculated one would be worth. I really cant find much online talking about value.

4 hours ago, JustInnTime said:

I have a 2005 "in god we rust" quarter. I won 25 sets of uncirculated state quarters in an auction from a bank. I was just wondering what the value of an uncirculated one would be worth. I really cant find much online talking about value.

It sounds like a “filled die” error. Either way, I doubt it would add a lot of value.

On 12/28/2020 at 5:46 PM, JustInnTime said:

Depending on the buyer and how bad they want it I would say the most you will get for it is $20-30 but if someone is really wanting that coin they are gonna want it slabbed. In which will cost more than it’s worth. So with that being said you might get lucky selling it on eBay for around $10. It’s just a die fill and not a variety coin. Sorry