• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rosivelt Dimes collection

3 posts in this topic

So I have a set of 1950 to 1964 rosivelt dimes of pf 68 & pf 69. When I scan them on NGC  values add up over $2,600  for the total set. Wouldn't they be worth more as a set? Or would I benifit making more selling them individually or is the NGC price even the price I should sell them at?

That is a tough call. I would think you would do better selling individual but it could take more time. IMO the NGC value is kind of like MSRP on a car. You may want to look at auction archives such as Great Collections or Heritage and you can get a realistic price comparable to your coins.

Good luck.

It be very hard to get that much out of them selling as a set. Most sellers give a little bit of a deal to people buying in bulk. Ive been buying sets cheaper than what I can put them together for. Sometimes quite a bit cheaper. Also there's alot of competition out there for sellers. It be hard to get the full value out of them for what they price for.