• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Status

11 posts in this topic

Hello,

NGC received my shipment Monday or Tuesday of last week, but I still have not received any communication nor my submission status reflects on your page when searching by the invoice number. How long for my submission to reflect in my account as being processed or something? Please advise. Thank you.

• Administrator

Hello Coamex,

Thank you.  We are currently working on mail that was delivered to us on the 28th of November.  It was a long holiday weekend and that Monday we received just over 500 packages.

Thank you,

Lisa

Hello again,

So your site indicates in Current Turnaround Times that modern takes about 20 working days. About how many working days does NCS conservation take? Trying to get an idea of about how much longer of a wait I am facing for my submissions to be completed. Thank you.

Having a modern coin conserved and graded nowadays January 2021 takes 3 months of turnaround !!! + add 1 month before they collect your box after the delivery and enter your order in the system, it makes a total of 4 months !!! Add then the shipping times.

Deliveries in the heavy industries are shorter...

• Administrator

Hi Bill,

I see that your order was entered on the 11th of January.  Economy/Mint Error is running at about 35-40 business days.

Thanks,

Lisa