• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In Honor of NevadaS&G: Your Most Head Bashing TPG Result
1 1

80 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, Coinbuf said:

I have only submitted fifty or less coins in my life so other than a few QC bodybags this 1917 dime is the only headscratcher.  Note not worthy of head bashing just a puzzler, I thought MS64 or at worst MS63 on a bad day, but NGC said MS62.  I will post the NGC photo vision photo (which would give the impression that MS62 is correct) and the photos taken by Mark Goodman, those photos give a much better representation of the in hand look.

I blew up Marks pic for that merc.. What a sweet dime...(thumbsu

1 hour ago, BearlyHereBear said:

I sent my first 5 to NCG a week ago.  You guys are making me nervous.

Best of luck on your submission, hope you get some nice grades.

2 hours ago, BearlyHereBear said:

I sent my first 5 to NCG a week ago.  You guys are making me nervous.

I second that.  Hope your grades turn out to be all you wanted.  I've dealt with NGC since they opened and cannot find anything bad to say about them.  

2 hours ago, NevadaS&G said:

I'm saving this thread when I get a grade from NGC on my 89 Morgan. I'll be Back like the Terminator

They Bagged 2 coins on that Submission - I never told you guys about the 2nd one.......

You said they messed up all 10 coins. Why does your story keep changing? No proof, just false information.

15 minutes ago, ldhair said:

You said they messed up all 10 coins. Why does your story keep changing? No proof, just false information.

Do you have any IDEA of how much money I've lost on sending that Submission to PCGS, 2 out of 10 coins bagged, MS63 scores on even possibly MS65 coins. I am not running a CHARITY. Jesus H. Christ some of you are DENSE. 9 coins

have to get cracked and sent to NGC, which I'm in the process of, extra Shipping Fees, all MADNESS just to get something done RIGHT that should have been done RIGHT in the first place.

and My mega Toner is in GC's hands getting liquidated right now all because of PCGS's Incompetence !!! 

Edited by NevadaS&G

31 minutes ago, NevadaS&G said:

Do you have any IDEA of how much money I've lost on sending that Submission to PCGS, 2 out of 10 coins bagged, MS63 scores on even possibly MS65 coins. I am not running a CHARITY. Jesus H. Christ some of you are DENSE. 9 coins

have to get cracked and sent to NGC, which I'm in the process of, extra Shipping Fees, all MADNESS just to get something done RIGHT that should have been done RIGHT in the first place.

and My mega Toner is in GC's hands getting liquidated right now all because of PCGS's Incompetence !!! 

Yes, I understand you lost by playing a game you don't understand. Many do well at the game but it's not something you just jump into and expect to do well.  

Take each coin and study it and try to understand what PCGS was looking at. Great way to learn.

Without any proof I'll just trust that PCGS got it right. NO, I'm not "DENSE". Like others, I just understand it.   

37 minutes ago, ldhair said:

Yes, I understand you lost by playing a game you don't understand. Many do well at the game but it's not something you just jump into and expect to do well.  

Take each coin and study it and try to understand what PCGS was looking at. Great way to learn.

Without any proof I'll just trust that PCGS got it right. NO, I'm not "DENSE". Like others, I just understand it.   

Thing is PCGS never looked at it. Your missing the point. They cracked it, removed the green bean, and said lets use the same grade that was on the holder. It's a win win for them, why work ?

If the coin was going to grade at MS-63 no exceptions, give it back in the NGC holder. I dont care about your piece of plastic and the fact you removed the CAC Bean.

There was nothing wrong with that NGC Holder

So many wrong things were done I could go on for Days + the Email I sent explicitly asking for a 1 grade bump and other things. Don't Lecture me, the only thing I learned from this entire debacle is don't send coins there at all.

5 minutes ago, NevadaS&G said:

So many wrong things were done I could go on for Days + the Email I sent explicitly asking for a 1 grade bump and other things. Don't Lecture me, the only thing I learned from this entire debacle is don't send coins there at all.

You live in Nevada and you're upset that the house has all the odds?

You need to learn the difference between a gamble and a bet..

I make lot'sa bets but I don't gamble...

Okay, enough of this .  NevadaS&G you have lied,deceived, made more excuses than any other member of this forum has.  Pay attention if that's possible:

1.  What were you doing when you filled out the PCGS Submission Form?

2.  What part of Paragraph 5 of the Submissions Guidelines didn't you comprehend?

3.  In Section 7 COIN DETAILS under MIN GRADE what did you enter, if anything.

YOU SENT THEM AN EMAIL????  You have no business being in the coin business and I don't fully understand how you got the coins graded by NGC with your lack of understanding.  

IF YOU SUBMITTED A COIN TO PCGS THEY WOULD NEVER HAD CRACKED IT OUT OF THE NGC HOLDER UNLESS YOU FAILED TO ENTER THE MIN GRADE YOU DESIRED!   COMPRENDE???

2 hours ago, NevadaS&G said:

Do you have any IDEA of how much money I've lost on sending that Submission to PCGS, 2 out of 10 coins bagged, MS63 scores on even possibly MS65 coins. I am not running a CHARITY. Jesus H. Christ 

Don't bring the good Lord into it. He didn't make you send in them bad coins. 

Maybe i was New and didn't understand their fancy online submission form, that's no right to take advantage of a person. I declared in my email that i would accept a minimum grade of MS64, and someone at PCGS acknowledged

my Email Back. Then I sent the Coins.  

I'll stick to what I know and thats grading my coins at NGC on their forms. 

1 hour ago, Alex in PA. said:

The coin in question:   NGC - MS 63     PCGS - MS 63    CAC - MS 63.

Yet this guy thinks he knows more than those who graded this coin.  What a surprise.

CAC only certifies that the grade the TPG assigned is correct. They aren't a grading Company 

28 minutes ago, NevadaS&G said:

Riddle me this Batman: What can you Expect from a Company that stuffs in 40 Million Coins ? Zero Customer Service Skills

Well they don't normally come over here to address psychotic customer complaints:roflmao:

This board isn't a PCGS complaint box:boo: