• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is about to get interesting..
1 1

147 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, rocket23 said:

I’d say a week. But without tracking. It may get thrown in the slow guys truck. Lol 😂 

Its sure slow now. I got a case xx was supposed to be at house today. Its been in Chattanooga for a week now. 

56 minutes ago, Hoghead515 said:

I got the ball rolling on them

Thanks. Selling at auction is quite the learning experience. I thought the auctions were a week long and still no pics. I should have used EBay.

2 minutes ago, Modwriter said:

Thanks. Selling at auction is quite the learning experience. I thought the auctions were a week long and still no pics. I should have used EBay.

I think it said something like 20 days or so. Thats a long time aint it. 

On 12/15/2020 at 4:04 PM, Hoghead515 said:

I think it said something like 20 days or so. Thats a long time aint it. 

It's a long process. Too long. I finally got back the 17 certified coins from GC today. My postal carrier took a couple of days off, and he signs for my mail for me.

20201218_105522.jpg

Well, you certainly kept your promise: this got very interesting.  But if it's any consolation, I bought a [redacted in case VKurtB is watching] in late November with a request to have it forwarded to be cross-graded and, quite frankly, do not expect to see it until February 2021. What with the pandemic raging, an understaffed USPS overwhelmed and backed up, TPGS practicing safe processing understandably resulting in turnaround delays, we just have to be more accommodating.  I am happy things turned out well for you.

I went up to California Jewelry & Coin and sold 14 of the coins to them. Including the merc dime. Good people there, unlike the jerks in Temecula that ripped me off with my silver coins. Live and learn. The other 4 Coins are too new for any valuation, so if I put em up on eBay, they would be the first certified coins to be sold.

4 hours ago, NevadaS&G said:

Sorry to hear your experiencing such difficulties in California, in other parts of the Country we're bunkered down armed to the teeth and Ready to Fight !

Ummmm. lol Im not bunkered down dude. Far from it. Blood in the streets will flow only if my local Irish pub is shut down by Fauci.

1 hour ago, Modwriter said:

Ummmm. lol Im not bunkered down dude. Far from it. Blood in the streets will flow only if my local Irish pub is shut down by Fauci.

Maybe your not, but we have peanut butter & TP wall to wall in the Pantry in case you run out

Your pantry.  Your Pantry. YOUR PANTRY???

There's a laugh in this somewhere?

(I better not let on that I just don't get it.  Not with this crowd. They'll chew me up, and spit me out.)

Oh wait... Modwriter, I trust you. PM me, at your convenience, and let me in on this.  Thanks!

2 hours ago, Quintus Arrius said:

Your pantry.  Your Pantry. YOUR PANTRY???

There's a laugh in this somewhere?

(I better not let on that I just don't get it.  Not with this crowd. They'll chew me up, and spit me out.)

Oh wait... Modwriter, I trust you. PM me, at your convenience, and let me in on this.  Thanks!

No pantries hanging from the rod!

On 12/15/2020 at 2:30 PM, Modwriter said:

Od fashioned mail. It goes from here to San Bernardino then out from there. My mailman is the best. The community outgoing mail was just about full today. Today is the last day for regular mail to get there in time before Christmas. 

this looks interesting.......

IMG-1068.thumb.jpg.cddf02087d1539b2a58c4793d2dabf5f.jpg