• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 satin sms Kennedy

49 posts in this topic

Struck better than a proof coin. I know I’ve posted a lot of nonsense on here and I thank all of the veteran numismatist for collecting me. But I think I’ve got something special here through the grace of a higher power.

138F8A4E-B220-411A-82D0-E9C61FC9B541.png

A02CE98D-440C-4496-A04B-F727F40D13D7.png

For the little it matters in the grander scheme of things look at the boldness of the lettering. The thickness and clarity of both the seraphs and jawline. The coin almost looks sculpted to me.

None of your claims have any connection to reality.  Next time you find something different, why not post it without your comments and let members tell you what they see? Also, two good, sharp obverse and reverse photos are a lot more helpful then a bunch of fuzzy pictures.

It is an ordinary 1964 half that has been scraped with abrasive, possibly to clean off tarnish. It's only value is in the silver it contains.

Polished, messed with, possibly toxic to the brain tissue of anyone possessing it.