• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

10 Centavos KM# 430 Mexico Bronze - Submission Finalized / Imaged / Shipped

6 posts in this topic

Hi All,

This is my first new topic here and will be my 9 post, I can tell I'm still new on these forums.

I have this hobby for a long time maybe since the mid-70's, but mostly for the fun on find it, buying them, and kept the coins for quite some time, then just go and sell them.

Just lately, started to think on grading some of the coins that I found,  these 17 coins are the second ones I sent for grading, just want to share the grades I got for these lot of 22 coins:

image.png.47439c02c3bf7c5b5f78032087fdb5d7.png

image.png.1351cc1d1b67edb4abbbac859ce301f8.png

Thes 1935 coins were removed just some months after and melted to produce some other coins.

On NGC census:

image.thumb.png.17e0e8badbd7b9d6b7e430dbccb3d74d.png

On PCGS population:

image.thumb.png.f47240dfe9bb8e534067ab01f8cfba2d.png

And these are from the first set I sent for grading:

image.png.caaf39fc58263f7a361e05522c6de261.png

Thank you,

Luis.-

A very lovely high-grade collection from a beautiful people (I live only blocks from "Little Mexico" in uptown Manhattan, NYC) and a country with a rich history. Happy collecting!

Very nice results on a better date coin. 

Have you had these for a while or are they from the recent hoard? I don't know much about the hoard other than several BU rolls were made available about a year ago. Most of the coins were red gems. 

Edited by gmarguli

@gmarguli,

I have these for quite a while almost two years, it were 30 of these, and about other 50+ more silver coins, I got these from a tip of a friend that sells coins, we went to the guy place and he had all this stuff on a vault, these and some other silver coins that I bought were in excellent condition, so was a good opportunity to buy them, took me some time to decide to send them for grading (I never did that in the past), I sold 8, but were the ones that I did not like.

btw, got this icon on one of the set too:

image.png.315575f6c473b2deff65807e0ed48ee4.png

Thanks,

Luis.-

Edited by ELuis
typo as normal