• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

End of the National Parks Quarters is soon, what's next???
2 2

66 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, gmarguli said:

That's a bold statement. 

I wish we had a commemorative series with politicians and their dumbest statements. I'd collect that. Hey, I'll trade you my MS67 Marion Berry, If you take out the killings, Washington actually has a very very low crime rate for your MS66 AOC, Buffalo could fly if we'd just stop eating their wings.

That would be quite a collection. You sure you have enough room to store them all? We'd have to create a new designation other than PF and MS - you'd need at least a BS series. 

2 minutes ago, VKurtB said:

I watched Johnson questioning A.G. Barr, and I could swear I heard Barr think, "I have a brain-damaged dog smarter than you."

:roflmao:

On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2020 at 3:33 PM, VKurtB said:

I watched Johnson questioning A.G. Barr, and I could swear I heard Barr think, "I have a brain-damaged dog smarter than you."

My favorite was Sheila Jackson Lee who asked NASA scientists whether they could drive the Mars rover to where Neil Armstrong placed the American flag :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

The entire room went very quiet.

28 minutes ago, Cat Bath said:

My favorite was Sheila Jackson Lee who asked NASA scientists whether they could drive the Mars rover to where Neil Armstrong placed the American flag :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

The entire room went very quiet.

That would require Musk’s Tesla Roadster, wouldn’t it? :kidaround:

On 9/17/2020 at 3:33 PM, VKurtB said:

Congressman Johnson's opinion matters more regarding what we produce in the U.S. than RWB, Q. David Bowers, Jeff Garrett and Don Kagin combined. Think about that.

Great now I'm not going to be able to sleep.