• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another one help identifying
2 2

5 posts in this topic

Look in the Thai coins. The dates, by the way, are at upper right on the reverse. The first two letters abbreviate "Buddhist Era" and you can look up a table of Thai numerals to figure out the actual year.

Edited by JKK

@Hinkle Hey Dude. I wanted to say that the easiest and quickest way I have found to identify, well just about anything, is to use Google Lens. If you have a Gmail acct then you also have Google Photos, although a BUNCH of people don't know it, and the Lens is inside the Photos. I have been amazed at the Coins, Tokens, etc that I have identified and valued for people in the past years. Has made me quite the go-to gal for people in my groups. But I keep this secret off FB cause I kinda like being a Master at something. Lol! 

7 hours ago, KarenHolcomb said:

@Hinkle Hey Dude. I wanted to say that the easiest and quickest way I have found to identify, well just about anything, is to use Google Lens. If you have a Gmail acct then you also have Google Photos, although a BUNCH of people don't know it, and the Lens is inside the Photos. I have been amazed at the Coins, Tokens, etc that I have identified and valued for people in the past years. Has made me quite the go-to gal for people in my groups. But I keep this secret off FB cause I kinda like being a Master at something. Lol! 

Hi Karen, thank you for the helpful tip. I'm going to try that.

@Lancek I've heard a bunch of people talk about that but the first time I used it it didn't offer results on a Foriegn coin, and I also use it for other stuff besides coins and since I have the gmail/google photos it's already there and doesn't require a dl.