• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How do I delete a coin from inventory?

5 posts in this topic

OK,  I figured it out how to delete it,,,,, but can I check a cert number to see if it actually fits?

How do I delete a coin from inventory? I added a cert number to see if it actually was the coin that I needed to fill a slot in my set,,,,,, it wasn't. How do I delete it? Why isn't there a link beside the add coin link to delete it?  Also,,,,, is there a way to check the cert number to see if it fits without actually adding it?

Thanks,,,,,

Edited by GDH

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, GDH said:

OK,  I figured it out how to delete it,,,,, but can I check a cert number to see if it actually fits?

How do I delete a coin from inventory? I added a cert number to see if it actually was the coin that I needed to fill a slot in my set,,,,,, it wasn't. How do I delete it? Why isn't there a link beside the add coin link to delete it?  Also,,,,, is there a way to check the cert number to see if it fits without actually adding it?

Thanks,,,,,

Hello and thanks for your interest. You may go to the main certification page on NGCcoin.com if you need clarification on your coin's details.  Please click below and let us know if you need further assistance. We are happy to help.

Thanks for the instructions on deleting a coin from inventory. What about the 2nd part of my question,,,,,, can you plug in a cert number without adding it to your inventory to see if it fits where you are expecting it to fit?

• Administrator
On 8/21/2020 at 11:26 PM, GDH said:

Thanks for the instructions on deleting a coin from inventory. What about the 2nd part of my question,,,,,, can you plug in a cert number without adding it to your inventory to see if it fits where you are expecting it to fit?

Hello, GDH.

Thanks for your interest. No. If you need assistance determining where a coin may fit, please email us the certification number. We are happy to assist.

registry@NGCcoin.com.