• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NGC submission/ shows 2 different submissions?

8 posts in this topic

hello my name is paul hills,  i recently submitted a 74 coin  submission that was received today.  It is listed as the submission number i sent (with only 28 coins)  and another submission number i know nothing about with the remaining coins.  and the other thing is that the declared values are lower than actual??  please advise as this is making me very worried. thanks

• Administrator

Dear Mr. Hills,

Thank you.  I have looked into this and we only allow 50 coins per submission so these were split into 2 orders.  I will be sure to have the orders ship together for you.

Thank you,

Lisa

hello and thanks for the fast reply!  sorry i did not realize that and the form just let me keep on going.  I appreciate NGC helping to fix that and it will not happen again

hello again Lisa.  i noticed my coins have been in grading/quality control for almost 2 weeks?  is there any way to find when they will be done or continue waiting it out.  thanks alot  paul hills

• Administrator

Hi Paul,

Check your email.  You should have gotten an email from NCS.  It appears that there are a couple of coins on the order that our graders feel that conservation will benefit.  2 coins with PVC.

Thank you,

Lisa