• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Metals??

6 posts in this topic

You've got a variety of commemoratives or tokens. Some appear to be from museums but the images are too small for me to tell anything more.

Yes, these are commemorative tokens. Your best source to search these is Token Catalog: https://tokencatalog.com. Numista.com may be helpful but it's not as complete.

Here's what I dug up with some quick searches:

The thing with tokens is collectors are very specialized. I am only interested in tax tokens and mining scrip, for example. There is a market out there for these things and some of yours are in great shape, but finding it can be tricky. Best of luck!

RE: "I spent a little more time on the Pennsylvania one (local interest) but no luck. I'm pretty sure it's related to Valley Forge."

This is a bicentennial medal made by the Franklin Mint. Note the "FM" logo under the word Pennsylvania.

Thank you I appreciate it man I got so many Different coins medals in foreign coins world coins into coins so many bags of pennies Nickels dimes quarters more dimes Jefferson Eisenhower Benjamin Franklin currency US in the world that I have to go to don’t know mess LOL my granddaddy’s collection and there’s so much more antique clocks jewelry badges arrowhead one of the nastiest collections of Atari in the whole Midwest Paintings It’s a little overwhelming to go through all the stuff he was always a collector only on antiques he gave me a 1800s Wrench When I was little 30 years later I still got it Moral story probably going to see a lot of me here lol I appreciate ya tho RWB