• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In need of Tetradrachm Pictures

3 posts in this topic

(Serious inquires only)

Hello members,
Currently I am working on publishing a short book regarding the Tetradrachm denomination. It is meant for beginner ancient Numismatists, so there will be a bunch of pictures. I have used up my resources and permissions and am in dire need of 10-15 pictures of region Tetradrachms that I can use. 
They have to be higher that 750p and be cropped in a way so that I can see the obverse and reverse of the coin. Below, I have created a list of the different regions I need to complete the first draft. Thank you anyone who sends me pictures you are a lifesaver!

Regions I need:
Thrace, Baktria, Rhodes, Thessaly, Parthia, Aeolus, Syracuse, and Seleucus.

In addition to other sources, try putting your request in the next issue (Sunday) of Esylum. A lot of very advanced and knowledge collectors receive it each week. Go to the Numismatic Bibliomania Society web site for access.

On 5/6/2020 at 8:04 AM, RWB said:

In addition to other sources, try putting your request in the next issue (Sunday) of Esylum. A lot of very advanced and knowledge collectors receive it each week. Go to the Numismatic Bibliomania Society web site for access. google street view

Thank you. Now I understand more.

Edited by brittanyellis