• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cannot unlock coins

6 posts in this topic

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Bud69 said:

unable to unlock coins

Hello, Bud.

We are happy to assist. Please ensure you are logged in to your account. You should see your email address at the top of your screen if you are logged in:

image.png

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Bud69 said:

Yes, i see my email.

Ok, thank you.

What exactly are you trying to do, so we may assist?

When i go to my coin collection, it shows a pad lock next to it. I found on the boards how to take the coins off private, but, when i go to where you check the private box or not, it is not checked. Just want to know why it will not come off private. Do you have to have a paid subscription? Let me know, thanx.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Bud69 said:

When i go to my coin collection, it shows a pad lock next to it. I found on the boards how to take the coins off private, but, when i go to where you check the private box or not, it is not checked. Just want to know why it will not come off private. Do you have to have a paid subscription? Let me know, thanx.

Hello, Bud. 

The padlock icon indicates no one but you can see your inventory list. This is completely independent of whether you choose to make any NGC Registry sets public or private. Thank you.