• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Payment/Invoice Forms Unavailable

2 posts in this topic

I have recently submitted a few coins online and have come to an impasse. Once I made sure billing information was correct on Step 4, I clicked on the box membership agreement of terms/conditions and then clicked on submit order. The next page was blank and did not have invoice information. I am wanting to pay via credit card and will need to hand print that information on each of the pages of the invoice that is with each coin. How can I print off an invoice when this page is blank? 

I also tried to view old submissions and print off the invoices there and wasn't able to do that either. What solutions are there?

• Administrator

Hello,

I'm sorry about this.  We are not sure what happened.  You will need to do another submission form.  You haven't been charged anything.  Charges do not happen until the coins and submission form arrive in house.

Thank you.  Stay safe, stay well.