• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

would these bicentennial half dollar grade worth sending in

7 posts in this topic

Why do you want to keep sending everything in to be graded? Unless a coin is worth at least $150.00, it is not worth the cost of getting graded.

The 1976D halves had over 287 Million struck and sell for a couple of dollars each in uncirculated condition.

Because I'm need to pay off a debt on my mom house and I have no money and i can't work. I am not going to get the surgeryi need because of this virus.  I guess the smarts thing to do is ask for help. this board has some of the smartest people i know and i have a lot of coins! I think my ignorance must be showing for this I am sorry. 

I take it these have no value. 

1 minute ago, Greenland said:

Because I'm need to pay off a debt on my mom house and I have no money and i can't work. I am not going to get the surgeryi need because of this virus.  I guess the smarts thing to do is ask for help. this board has some of the smartest people i know and i have a lot of coins! I think my ignorance must be showing for this I am sorry. 

I take it these have no value. 

Not true. Each is worth US$0.50.

Not sure where you got the coins, but as for getting out of your financial situation, you aren't going to pay for surgery or pay off a house with coins you found in rolls or change. You would literally make more money picking up coins in grocery parking lots, or selling baseball cards on Ebay, Think about it. If it were that easy to win the pocket change and coin roll lottery, more people would be doing it. No one would be here posting about it; we would all be madly going through random change and rolls and such. And given our general knowledge, we'd mostly have won, and would be too busy quarantined in St. Tropez to post here.

1 hour ago, Greenland said:

You make a lot of common sense. my cards have no more value then my coins. Lol lol 

If they're post-1980, they probably have less. But if they're older than that, might consider listing some.