• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Max Number of Coins

3 posts in this topic

What is the maximum number of coins under one submission?  These are all the same type of coin, just different years and privies. For example, say I had a complete set of silver eagles from 1986-2020.  How many could I submit under the same form?

Also, could someone email me a submission form?  I want to crunch the numbers and see what makes the most sense in regards to a membership, and I want to get an idea of how much the grading will cost me for approximately 40 coins.  

• Administrator

Hi,

You can submit up to 50 coins on a submission for our regular grading tiers.  1955 to present can go on the Modern tier, $17 per coin.

I see your account has expired so you will need to upgrade your membership.  You may want to consider the Premium Membership at $149 and you will get a $150 credit to go towards your grading fees.  If you join with the Elite Membership it will be $299, you'll get the $150 credit plus a 10% discount off of the grading fees each time that you submit.

Thank you,

Lisa