• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is the result of not listening

7 posts in this topic

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1975-PCGS-XF-Detail-Attractively-Toned-Jefferson-Nickel/303482287294?hash=item46a8f434be:g:aPcAAOSw4gVeJ5iC

"1975 PCGS XF Detail Attractively Toned Jefferson Nickel"

PCGS cert number:  38601634

Set as $70 starting bid with a reserve.  A reserve!  Description as follows:

"Note on the reverse the minting error also with the word "United" Oblitereated - Possibly a minting error."

The seller's other items are also chock full of such monster toners it's worth a look.  The amount of money involved to slab all of these and pay up for the gold shield and trueview is saddening.  Probably even submitted under Mint Error level which hurts as well.  :(

1 hour ago, Greenstang said:

There's one that he says is Certified Damage. He must think that this means a Mint Error.

I don't see anything worth much more than face value. Doubt he will make many sales.

Yeah, if that's the one that says "Mint Damaged" in the title I think I know what you're talking about.  Hopefully it wasn't a situation where somebody had all these pocket change coins, many looking dug up, but was waiting on their tax refund to come in hoping for life changing results.

Love PT conder lol

A sucker born every minute  

@crawston i laughed about the reserve price also I actually asked it's the opening bid he only had like 6 negative comments in his last sales 

Edited by B.C