• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roman coins

9 posts in this topic

IMG_20200110_131207_1.thumb.jpg.cb0a549c2eb00bbf52c4d7c574e778a1.jpg

Здравствуйте, я прошу вашей помощи. Я нашел монеты Римской империи, но я не знаю, какого они года, какова их редкость и цена. 

thanks in advance

I understand enough Russian to make sense of it, but I don't speak it well enough to answer in it. Both those coins are holed, which is a major impact on value. It is also in valid question whether they are authentic, simply because aureii don't show up very often. Without weights, diameters, more detailed photos, and reverses, all I can say is that if authentic, they look to be of Philip the Arab and Gordian respectively.

Online translator says "Hello, I ask for your help. I found coins of the Roman Empire, but I don’t know what year they are, what their rarity and price are."

Another recent thread was asking about a gold coin. The seller was also holding coins in his bare hand. The coin in that thread was counterfeit. My conclusion, Your Honor, is that the two hands are the same and we have enough evidence to convict. You're welcome, Interpol.

fingerprints2.jpg

52 minutes ago, Alex in PA. said:

You don't need a translation.  "thanks in advance" should tell you all ya need to know.

I was thinking the same. THAT'S FUNNY. "NOW YOU'RE SPEAKING MY LANGUAGE ". lol.. also the topic. 

11 часов назад IgorPro сказал:

IMG_20200110_131207_1.thumb.jpg.cb0a549c2eb00bbf52c4d7c574e778a1.jpg

Здравствуйте, я прошу вашей помощи. Я нашел монеты Римской империи, но я не знаю, какого они года, какова их редкость и цена.

Edited by IgorPro