• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 " Best in Category awards" certificates

8 posts in this topic

It has been my 5th and 7th year to win in two of the "Best in Category Awards". My question is: Will NGC be mailing out certificates to those who won or is our only choice to print the certificates ourselves? The quality certificates that were mailed in prior years were very much appreciated. Thank you again for a great opportunity to participate.

• Administrator
3 hours ago, COINSGALORE said:

It has been my 5th and 7th year to win in two of the "Best in Category Awards". My question is: Will NGC be mailing out certificates to those who won or is our only choice to print the certificates ourselves? The quality certificates that were mailed in prior years were very much appreciated. Thank you again for a great opportunity to participate.

Congratulations, COINSGALORE!

Thank you for your support of NGC over the years! It looks like they will be adding the functionality for you to choose the mailing option soon. Sorry for any confusion. Usually, they begin mailing the certificates in April.

Edited by Ali E.

30 minutes ago, Ali E. said:

Thank you for your support of NGC over the years! Yes, we will be mailing them. Usually, they begin mailing the certificates in April.

Do we need to specifically request that they be mailed this year using the webform or is it going to be automatic this year?

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Revenant said:

Do we need to specifically request that they be mailed this year using the webform or is it going to be automatic this year?

Howdy, Revenant.

It looks like they will be adding the functionality for you to choose the mailing option soon. Sorry for any confusion. Thanks and congrats! :banana:

3 hours ago, Ali E. said:

Howdy, Revenant.

It looks like they will be adding the functionality for you to choose the mailing option soon. Sorry for any confusion. Thanks and congrats! :banana:

Yeah. That sounds about right - I remember last year it was around the first week of February. No problem!

Do you normally say Howdy or is that just because I'm a Texan and a Texas Aggie? :)

Thanks!

• Administrator
16 hours ago, Revenant said:

Yeah. That sounds about right - I remember last year it was around the first week of February. No problem!

Do you normally say Howdy or is that just because I'm a Texan and a Texas Aggie? :)

Thanks!

Haha! I do sometimes day howdy... Have a great day, Revenant! :smirk: