Submission Summary
1 1

3 posts in this topic

1 post

Hi, this will be my first ever submission and I am finding it slightly confusing. My submission summary for 3 American Eagle ERP coins is as follows.

Tier: Modern
Label Type: San Francisco Cable Car #854, Early Releases
Service: No Service, Scratch-Resistant
Total number of items 3
Grading Fee $51.00 
Scratch Resistant Holder Fee $15.00
Return Mint Packaging Fee $5.00
Special Label/Releases Fee $40.50
Estimated Shipping $30.00
Handling Fee $10.00
Total $151.50 

Now it appears that some of these fees are multiplied because I am submitting 3 coins, while some of them are not. For example, the handling fee, the scratch resistant holder fee and the return mint packaging fee all appear to be for a single coin.
This summary also doesn't account for the $15 each to encapsulate and add the COA numbers on the slabs. So my question is, are the prices given in the summary correct? Or should I be adding those missing fees in order to get my actual estimated total?

Thank you in advance for your help!

-Hustle

Edited by Hustle

554 posts

Dear Hustle,

Thank you.  You can hand write that information on the submission form after you print it out.

Thank you,

Lisa

1 post
On 11/25/2019 at 12:13 PM, LISA B said:

Dear Hustle,

Thank you.  You can hand write that information on the submission form after you print it out.

Thank you,

Lisa

I have the same problem, and i already sent you guys the coin. but i did add the COA number fee, but i did request for them so am i still gonna get the COA number since i didnt add those fee on there