• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Census Typo Correction

6 posts in this topic

A week or so ago I called customer service asking to have what appears to be a typo in the Census corrected.  The representative agreed that it was a typo and would send a message to have it corrected.

Since no correction has been done I just don’t want the issue to fall off the radar as I am the owner.  Cert # 2006779-005 is listed as a 1a variety.  The photo of the encapsulated token on the Cert verification page shows it to be a 2a variety.

Any assistance in getting the Census updated would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill  (PennyGuy)

Edited by PennyGuy
Delete name

Hi guys, I'm in need for automated bidder for ebay, I usually buy 20-30 coins at a time and sometimes it's hard to navigate through the auction and it takes me a lot of time. I found this website isnipe.io that has good reviews online, can you confirm it really works before i proceed? thanks

• Administrator

Thank you for the follow up. The correction will be reflected with the next update of the census on Tuesday, October 22.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Best regards,

Dena