• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Would this be considered a UFO or would there have to be more than one?
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Hey y'all. I hope y'all can help. I have had this 1999 D CT Quarter probably since my first week collecting and being a 99 you'd think others like it would have been found by now, but apparently not. There is only 1 listing for the '99CT and it is for a 99P WDDO I believe. This one isn't a DD I don't think, because I think to be a DD there has to be like the same feature nearby. I don't really know how to say it but you should know what I mean. Also, while the 2 limbs on the Left could be something inconsequential like breaks or something, the one on the Right side is definitely a Limb (looks like a thorn for real), without doubt. So the only thing it could be would be a UFO, right? 

Well, the site isn't going to allow me to upload my 2 that show where they are in relation to the base of the tree. I will try to add them in the comments.

20190818_211936.jpeg

52 minutes ago, Just Bob said:

What do you mean by "UFO?"

Wexler has a page on his site that lists like 7 or 8 coins that aren't considered varieties or errors but are obviously wrong with no explanation for the defect. Hold on and I will try to link it. Maybe they are one and outs, I really am not sure.

56 minutes ago, Just Bob said:

What do you mean by "UFO?"

Wexler has a page on his site that lists like 7 or 8 coins that aren't considered varieties or errors but are obviously wrong with no explanation for the defect. Hold on and I will try to link it. Maybe they are one and outs, I really am not sure.i have tried to 

1 minute ago, KarenHolcomb said:

Wexler has a page on his site that lists like 7 or 8 coins that aren't considered varieties or errors but are obviously wrong with no explanation for the defect. Hold on and I will try to link it. Maybe they are one and outs, I really am not sure.

I have tried to share individual pages from the site before and it shared the site as opposed to the particular page. So if that happens, on the left side toward th bottom of the list it says UFO Varieties. But here goes my attempt to share it...

http://doubleddie.com/2397237.html