• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 non silver

21 posts in this topic

It isn't flattened by any means. I've tried to look up to 4 variations. Any way you could post them so I know what exactly I'm supposed to look for? So many images of "rmp"  it isnt funny. A little help please.

6 hours ago, Tridmn said:

It isn't flattened by any means. I've tried to look up to 4 variations. Any way you could post them so I know what exactly I'm supposed to look for? So many images of "rmp"  it isnt funny. A little help please.

Try this site.

http://www.varietyvista.com/index.htm

for nickel RPMs this page specifically

http://www.varietyvista.com/05 JN RPMs/Repunched Mintmarks.htm

1 hour ago, Greenstang said:

Here are the four RPM's for 1964D Nickel

Yours is close to RPM 004 but it has to be exact

Just for clarification, the Coneca listing for 1964-D RPMs recognizes 7 varieties.  But if grading with NGC, they only attribute 2 (RPM-001 & RPM-005).

So, Conder, where abouts? Muncie-ish kinda sorta? Other than being a little flat, nice country, nice folks.

Yes about 30 to 40 miles from Muncie.  Been a member of the Muncie coin club since I moved to this area back in 1989.  Family comes from the area going back to 1850.

Chris- 

Please start your own post instead of using someone elses, this just causes confusion.

If you want help with your coin, post a photo of both sides and point out your area of concern and a member here will be able to help you whether it should be authenticated or not.

On 8/19/2019 at 1:05 PM, Tridmn said:

I will just have to keep looking. It's a pretty neat coin either way. May keep it anyway. Have several 64''s though. Only 1 silver.

If you think you have a 1964 silver nickel, trust me on this, you don't.