• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

used US mint bags up for sale!

39 posts in this topic

I have a few of those bags,sturdy little things.They're quite usefull,perfect size for 13 year old's heads. devil.gif

27_laughing.gif

-Hayden

where is the notify mod button... oh yeah they disconnected mine frown.gif

I have a few of those bags,sturdy little things.They're quite usefull,perfect size for 13 year old's heads. devil.gif

27_laughing.gif

-Hayden

where is the notify mod button... oh yeah they disconnected mine frown.gif

I don't blame them,the mod.s probably don't give a hoot about what board members do to you just as long as you(midwestcoin13) leave them alone. 27_laughing.gif

BTW What's your current handle(#8 right?) ats?Or did you get banned again?

-Hayden

Holy Cow!You got a bid! 893whatthe.gif

come on people can't I get a pity watch? frown.gif

Geez,I looked at your thread, what more can I do?

screwy.gif

Anyone else watching it besides me?Who knows maybe there will be a bidding war at the end and it will go for un-believeable amount!

11c?

stooges.gif

screwy.gif

Anyone else watching it besides me?Who knows maybe there will be a bidding war at the end and it will go for un-believeable amount!

11c?

stooges.gif

Hayden, I believe that there are laws/statutes in place which prohibit undue harrassment to minors! 893whatthe.gif

Midwestcoin13, we cool, though, right?!? grin.gif

screwy.gif

11c?

stooges.gif

allready at 1.25 yay.gif

Hayden, I believe that there are laws/statutes in place which prohibit undue harrassment to minors!

Hey you should have seen what he did to my threads! 893whatthe.gif

Hayden, I believe that there are laws/statutes in place which prohibit undue harrassment to minors!

ER, um, but....um, he hit me first. I'm telling on you, Hayden. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Just playing guys. Not serious at all. tongue.gif

818192-bootyshake.gif.29ca1e12e190308bd33494dbae94c95d.gif

ER, um, but....um, he hit me first. I'm telling on you, Hayden. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

I had a feeling,but I was getting a little worried that you might not be.I often kid around with board members by "insulting" them and I always make sure that they know I'm not: wink.gif, 27_laughing.gifstooges.gif,etc. and I was worried that you thought I was actually dissin' him. frown.gif

flowerred.gif

No really,my man MWC13 and I are good buddies.( screwy.gif)

I even bumped his auction to $2.50! 893applaud-thumb.gif

-Hayden

But my max bid is at five bucks! There you go outbidding me again. mad.gifcrazy.gif

p.s. What ever happened with that 1836 2 1/2 Classic Head gold piece AU 53 offered on e-bay. The auction was pulled for some reason. Could you PM with details? Thanks! (p.s. I would never have bid it up to the reserve price, however.)

screwy.gif

11c?

stooges.gif

Hayden, I believe that there are laws/statutes in place which prohibit undue harrassment to minors! 893whatthe.gif

Midwestcoin13, we cool, though, right?!? grin.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif I think I need to call a lawyer stooges.gif

Also yes grin.gif

hay he was poke2.gif me all I asked was if the coin was spongeworthy.The public needs to know.What if someone buys the coin and finds out it isn't spongeworthy? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

But my max bid is at five bucks! There you go outbidding me again. mad.gifcrazy.gif

devil.gif

p.s. What ever happened with that 1836 2 1/2 Classic Head gold piece AU 53 offered on e-bay. The auction was pulled for some reason. Could you PM with details? Thanks! (p.s. I would never have bid it up to the reserve price, however.)

PM sent.

BTW I did not bid higher then the reserve,as I was hoping that it would not go over and we could work something out after the auction had ended.

devil.gif

PM sent.

BTW I did not bid higher then the reserve,as I was hoping that it would not go over and we could work something out after the auction had ended.

that's it folks either leave my thread or give me a cut 893naughty-thumb.gif

stooges.gif

devil.gif

PM sent.

stooges.gif

Hey, butt out, mister! I hijacked your thread fair and square. Besides, I'm pretty sure that I maybe, possibly could kick your arse! 893whatthe.gif

devil.gif

PM sent.

stooges.gif

Hey, butt out, mister! I hijacked your thread fair and square. Besides, I'm pretty sure that I maybe, possibly could kick your arse! 893whatthe.gif

Just sic your dogs on him!

stooges.gif

Shoot, Caleb is too darn lazy for that!! Any exercise that doesn't involve chewing does not interest him. tongue.gif

devil.gif

PM sent.

stooges.gif

Are you making threats to a minor 893naughty-thumb.gif I might have to sick my hamster Kramer on you 27_laughing.gif

devil.gif

PM sent.

stooges.gif

stooges.gif

Oh two can play at that game.I might have to go and get my hamster.I hope your afraid of rodents stooges.gif

devil.gif

PM sent.

stooges.gif

stooges.gif

Oh two can play at that game.I might have to go and get my hamster.I hope your afraid of rodents stooges.gif

here is a pic of Kramer

kramer pick dleted to be nice to slow dialuppers

grin.gif

I wonder if it is shameless to post a picture of myself in an effort to gain sympathy bids 893scratchchin-thumb.gif well here is a link to a picture of myself that I just took and it looks junky.It is also a tad off in the color dept.well here I am a cheap ploy for the intent to get some sympathy bids 27_laughing.giflink to a picture of me.

devil.gif

PM sent.

stooges.gif

Are you making threats to a minor 893naughty-thumb.gif I might have to sick my hamster Kramer on you 27_laughing.gif

You know, midwest, your postings kind of remind me of one of those hamsters on an exercise wheel. They go "boogity, boogity, boogity" really, really fast but they just seem to get anywhere! [ 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

devil.gif

PM sent.

stooges.gif

You know, midwest, your postings kind of remind me of one of those hamsters on an exercise wheel. They go "boogity, boogity, boogity" really, really fast but they just seem to get anywhere! [ 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Hey I learned from the master...

YOU 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Hey, delete the one post which contains the oversized picture of that undersized rodent, rodent breath!

p.s. You actually are pretty cool ............ for a youngster! thumbsup2.gif

devil.gif

PM sent.

stooges.gif

Well there, youngster, once you graduate Jr High then you can Bring It On! or, better yet, I'll have my 15 yr old daughter kick your butt! 893whatthe.gif

Hey, delete the one post which contains the oversized picture of that undersized rodent, rodent breath!

p.s. You actually are pretty cool ............ for a youngster! thumbsup2.gif

Hey I am trying to strike fear in your heart devil.gif

What do you mean "for a youngster"

devil.gif

PM sent.

stooges.gif

Well there, youngster, once you graduate Jr High then you can Bring It On! or, better yet, I'll have my 15 yr old daughter kick your butt! 893whatthe.gif

well then I just graduated on Friday so if you see anybody that looks like me carrying a hamster at your door.Run or relaese the hounds.

Also your attachment doesn't work.